skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
May 21st Rapture
What's it worth?
Hmmm, interesting post
here
. I wonder, what am I worth....?
:-)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
I know I'm proud......
Beautiful pictures of our President and First Lady in Dublin. Thanks goes to the beautiful blog.. The Only Adult In The Room President Obama...
If you are reading this, we missed the Rapture
If you are reading this, we all missed the rapture. Harold Camping and the true followers of Christ have ascended to heaven to meet the Lor...
may 21st rapture - Harold Camping's controversial rapture prediction
Harold Camping's controversial rapture prediction draws ire of local clergy, but serves as reminder to live well. Family Radio founder H...
The Word as a Wordle for Easter 5
Here is a wordle of tomorrow's Gospel reading from John 14:1-14 . The reading isset in the context of a very real questioning about wha...
Going, going, gone...
In case you had missed this on other platforms, but I am selling my old vinyl records - a catalogues of some of my rather iff musical past -...
What's up with Boehner??
I just read this on Comcast news... WASHINGTON — House Republican leader John Boehner says he would support extending tax cuts only for mid...
Say One For Me
is a dedicated prayer website from the Church of England. You can post your own prayers during Lent which runs between March 8th and April...
(no title)
Good evening! Just back from PCC... normally fairly snore-creating, but tonight on the whole was really good. Without wishing to blow my ow...
“Cur Custodes Legatis” or “You Should Read Watchmen”
I have a strange relationship with comics. On one hand, I am sometimes annoyed with people who think it is really important to argue whethe...
A myspace salvage: "Are you Irresponsible?"
I orginally posted this on my myspace account years ago. It still has humor value, so I reposted it here. I have finally deleted my myspac...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(158)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(35)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(40)
►
January
(21)
►
2010
(456)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(37)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(38)
►
August
(44)
►
July
(53)
►
June
(41)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(37)
►
February
(43)
►
January
(49)
▼
2009
(306)
►
December
(45)
►
November
(59)
►
October
(66)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(19)
▼
July
(17)
Monasticism: Part II "Welcoming but Challenging"
WordLive
Words on the Word
The Word as a Wordle - Trinity 8 & Trinity 9
Children in the 5000
The Eucharist and the Swine Flu outbreak
Monasticism: Part I "The City of God"
The Word as a Wordle - Trinity 7B 2009
Prayers for those suffering with Swine Flu
The Age of Stupid - Indie Screening in Bennetts End
Things that are trying to steal my time.
The Word as a Wordle - Trinity 6
Christianity in the Digital Space
Recession Intercession...
Interesting local project
What's it worth?
The Word as a Wordle - Trinity 5
►
June
(30)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(61)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(15)
►
2007
(21)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(34)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)