skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
May 21st Rapture
Last speech before the big vote!
I missed this speech on TV so I'll be watching it with you!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
I know I'm proud......
Beautiful pictures of our President and First Lady in Dublin. Thanks goes to the beautiful blog.. The Only Adult In The Room President Obama...
If you are reading this, we missed the Rapture
If you are reading this, we all missed the rapture. Harold Camping and the true followers of Christ have ascended to heaven to meet the Lor...
may 21st rapture - Harold Camping's controversial rapture prediction
Harold Camping's controversial rapture prediction draws ire of local clergy, but serves as reminder to live well. Family Radio founder H...
The Word as a Wordle for Easter 5
Here is a wordle of tomorrow's Gospel reading from John 14:1-14 . The reading isset in the context of a very real questioning about wha...
Going, going, gone...
In case you had missed this on other platforms, but I am selling my old vinyl records - a catalogues of some of my rather iff musical past -...
What's up with Boehner??
I just read this on Comcast news... WASHINGTON — House Republican leader John Boehner says he would support extending tax cuts only for mid...
Say One For Me
is a dedicated prayer website from the Church of England. You can post your own prayers during Lent which runs between March 8th and April...
(no title)
Good evening! Just back from PCC... normally fairly snore-creating, but tonight on the whole was really good. Without wishing to blow my ow...
“Cur Custodes Legatis” or “You Should Read Watchmen”
I have a strange relationship with comics. On one hand, I am sometimes annoyed with people who think it is really important to argue whethe...
A myspace salvage: "Are you Irresponsible?"
I orginally posted this on my myspace account years ago. It still has humor value, so I reposted it here. I have finally deleted my myspac...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(158)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(35)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(40)
►
January
(21)
▼
2010
(456)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(37)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(38)
►
August
(44)
►
July
(53)
►
June
(41)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(31)
▼
March
(37)
Please don't believe everything you read!
A Christian Hipster reflects on G-pack's Liturgy a...
Just doing my part to educate the rightwing nutfucks
Bush calls out Grayson
The REAL Patriots!!
Reconciliation Bill has passed!
I LOVE THIS!!!!!
In my abscence...
10 most outrageous things said about the HC bill
How Do We Expell the Immoral Brother?
I woulda said the same thing Joe!
Bring it on GOP!!!
GOP's first challenge is denied.....
Yes he did..
Are we FIRED UP????
racist M F'ers
Americans pay for Iraqs healthcare?
Last speech before the big vote!
It's on our doorsteps, at last, at last...
It really doesn't matter what they say, the number...
Fucking hateful Americans should hang their heads ...
Batshit Crazy
Is TRUST the whole problem?
Beck, Coulter, and Limbaugh
I Love Politics!
Join the Posse
A letter to the president....
Oscar Night!
Just thinkin'
STOP CRYING ALREADY, It's gonna happen whether yo...
The Oath Keepers
Throw the bastards to the wolves!!
Bush's pleasure, war....
More of the same, from the right
Presidential Reunion
And they call themselves PATRIOTS....
Politics? What's that?
►
February
(43)
►
January
(49)
►
2009
(306)
►
December
(45)
►
November
(59)
►
October
(66)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(61)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(15)
►
2007
(21)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(34)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)